How does it work?
The following diagram illustrates the architecture of HyperEnv for GitHub Actions Runner. The architecture consists of the following components:
- An API Gateway, Lambda functions, and an SQS queue deployed to your AWS account launch EC2 instances on-demand to execute GitHub jobs.
- The GitHub app grants HyperEnv access to your GitHub organization and to configure webhook events.
- The HyperEnv backend refreshes GitHub access tokens.
- GitHub sends webhook event whenever a new job gets created.
- HyperEnv launches an EC2 instance with GitHub runner and build environments pre-installed.
- The GitHub runner executes the job.
- The EC2 instance terminates.
We release improvements, bug fixes and security patches regularly. Stay up to date!Upgrade HyperEnv
runs-on property to configure which of your GitHub workflows shall run on HyperEnv.
Do you have any questions? Do you want to discuss your requirements or watch a demo?Send e-mail